Are you thinking to change your IT career?
👨🎓 If we have a long-term plan for working in IT field, we should take account the following ways to continue our IT career according to new technology trends.
1. In case, if we encounter a horrible work situation with our career, we may consider for changing jobs. In such situation, changing jobs won’t help us to improve our career path and it is not the good solution. If we encounter this situation at job, step back and find solutions for why it was being worse first. Evaluate back for the causes and effects that we have done. Consider what to do next time and plan. The message which I would like to give you here is to learn negative experiences than positive ones. So that, we can pass coming negative experiences when we are stepping into our career improvement in the future.
2. In addition, when our manager or the people who have higher position than us forces us tasks with pressure, don’t let know them that we are stressed. In this circumstance, have mental toughness. Try the tasks which they forced us as much as we could. Don’t waste our time over being stressed. Even though we have failed our tasks, they will appreciate us that we have tried as much as possible. Therefore, kill work pressure with mental toughness.
3. Furthermore, keep the relationship with close people in the IT field long lasting. If we hurt our relationship with them by our mistakes, we cannot get future career opportunities related with them. Thus, build long lasting relationship with people around you to develop a successful future career.
4. Additionally, spend our personal time for hanging out after work with teammates, office gathering trip or office collaboration event, get join to them. Because we can talk and share experiences with our seniors and managers at this office collaboration events or gathering and we can catch good advices from them for proceeding our career to more steps. Moreover, we can get close with chief level people such as Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and then we can get good opportunities for our career.
5. As the next fact, new technologies are always coming out. Therefore, if we don’t learn new technologies related with our career, we cannot be possible to continue with our career any further. The Old technologies which we have learned and applied will be replaced by new ones. So that, adapt to follow new technology trends for developing future career.
6. Besides, when we need to communicate for working together with teammates or employees from other department, we must improve our interpersonal skills and soft skills. Listen and understand them well. If our positions are higher than them, appreciate their effort and support them to reach higher roles.
7. As the final fact, don’t take basic certificates from other different fields. We just need to hold certificates for expert level related with our career. Certificate will approve that we are specialized in working at our career and it will support for negotiation of more salary from job.
👨💻Thus, by suggesting you to focus catching new trends mainly, please let me end this article here.
Don’t forget to share this post!