Cloud-Based Storage Analysis
➡ In businesses, the volume of data stored in storage devices (Unity, SC Series, XtremIO, etc.) are increasing day by day.
It is very critical for businesses to get access their data stored in the storage devices at every time and everywhere. To be able to access data from them at anytime, we should do Proactive Monitoring & Analytics to the storages to reduce downtime.
1️⃣ Would you like to monitor the performance utilization of your Storage Systems near the real time?
– Monitoring the Storages are using how much Bandwidth (Bandwidth Usage)
– How much CPU utilization of the storages
– How much latency takes while accessing to storage systems and so on. Do you desire to see the above performance metrics with graphs?
2️⃣ Do you want to know Storage Capacity Usage information?
– Information of free and used capacity from provisioned capacity
– How much space can be reclaimable from the storages?
3️⃣ Do you have to know how many storage devices are used for both Data Center (DC Site) and Disaster Recovery (DR Site) and inventory information as which storage models are using at Sites?
– How many storages devices are using for the whole infrastructure?
– Which Hosts (ESXi) are in which storages and which Protocol (FC , iSCSI) is used to access the Storages?
– Provisioned Space of Hosts from the Storages
4️⃣ Are you desired to take actions and remediation by viewing Storage health status and then would like to get alerts of storage issues from Email?
– Information of storage components ( e.g. Power Cable is just plugged out)
– Storage capacity is nearly to be full
– Abnormal system performance
The above all key aspects of storage systems can be achieved from a single portal of Free SaaS ( Software-as-a-service) called CloudIQ offered by Dell EMC.
As the mentioned above, we can monitor and analyze the above key aspects of our Storage Systems from a secure portal of CloudIQ. Because of being free SaaS and zero cost to use CloudIQ, we can access it from everywhere and every time.
It is ensured that our storage data is safe because of CloudIQ being offered by Dell EMC. CloudIQ supports unity, SC series, XtermIO and PowerMax Storages.
By using CloudIQ, users can get the summarized storage information which are only needed to know by the users. CloudIQ analyzes anomalies detection and predict future capacity insights based on historical performance data using machine learning. It makes Analytics & Prediction by tracking historical information from last two years to the present. User can quickly resolve the storage issues near the real time by getting alerts from Emails.
In Conclusion, CloudIQ can be used not only to monitor storage systems easily from a single pane without cost but also can reduce business impact by viewing proactive health scores of storage environments within CloudIQ Portal.
Don’t forget to share this post!